Stain Guard 5000 is suitable for use on unglazed tile, all porous natural and fabricated stone, most dense natural and fabricated stone (if water will soak into the surface), grout, and is specially formulated for granite, and marble. Stain Guard 5000 will repel a large variety of stains including ketchup, mustard, red wine, citrus stains, grape juice, soda pops, mild acids, dyes, and even graffiti. Stain Guard 5000 is a permanent impregnating seal and requires only one application for a LIFETIME.
- Read entire label before using.
- Always test product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability.
- Clean all surfaces and remove all traces of dirt, dust, efflorescence, mold, salt, grease, oil, laitance, paints or coatings.
- Use spray bottle to apply product or, for larger applications, use a low pressure pump type sprayer with a fan tip. Sensitive areas may be treated with a 1” brush.
- Horizontal surfaces should be sprayed liberally until product puddles or ponds on the surface. After 10 minutes sweep or squeegee remaining material to dry areas. If there are no dry areas wipe excess material up with a clean cloth or mop.
- ON ANY MARBLE SURFACE THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF LANDING MARKS WHEN SPRAYING PRODUCT. Marble application is as follows: Apply Stain Guard 5000 using a cotton towel, paint pad, or soft sponge. Be sure to remove any material that does not penetrate the surface within 5 minutes, using paper towels or cotton towels. Gently “buff” surface with a clean cotton towel upon completion. Wait a minimum of 30 minutes for re-application if needed (usually is not needed).
- Vertical surfaces should be treated by using a wet on wet application starting from the bottom and moving up the surface allowing a 6-8 inch run down from the bottom of the spray pattern.
- Keep dry and allow to, cure for 24 hours.
Stain Guard 5000 Specs
- Should not be allowed to dry on glass, as product will leave a film.
- DO NOT spray product onto marble as the possibility of “landing marks” exists. Application on marble is specified above, and should ONLY be done according to the above instruction concerning marble.
- Protect adjacent surfaces from overspray.
- May be mildly irritating to skin use caution when applying product.
- Do not take internally.
- Should not be used as a below grade water proofer.
- In outdoor applications, if rain has preceded application allow surface to dry 24 hours prior to application.
- Do not apply on exterior surfaces when rain is expected within 6 hours of application.
Stain Guard 5000 MSDS
Size: 32 oz per bottles
Case Size: 12 Bottles
Pallet Size: 36 Cases
Pallet Size: 432 Bottles